People are the heatbeat of any organisation, they reflect the very culture of the business and harnessing this power drives the ultimate success. However to do this we need to understand the various traits that lie in the personalities and behaviours of both individuals and teams.
- Solve a range of common organisational issues and problems more effectively.
- Achieve much better results and outcomes as a leader, manager, trainer or coach!
We use the highest quality research-based profiling in your development programmes and can create the following management reports:
- Job profiling and job matching
- Working relationships
- Team assessment
Profiling is one of the most popular methods of personality testing and assessment in use today. Based on the answers to a simple questionnaire, it can describe a personality in terms of four key factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance.
Profiling will provide an accurate insight into how people behave at work, answering questions such as:
- What are their strengths and limitations?
- How do they communicate?
- Are they self-startes?
- What motivates them?
- How to identify areas for development?
- How to manage performance?
Using profiling, we enable individuals and teams to perform at their best and help you to make confident people decisions.
PERFORM: The starting point
- Opportunities for development
- Recognition of value
- Monitor of progress